2. Let your kids explore the shapes of leaves by making negative leaf impressions - lots of hands on learning and a beautiful work of art.
3. Go on a walk and gather as many different leaves as possible and make this awesome lantern!
4. Or gather even more of them in your backyard and make a maze! A great way to spend a sunny fall afternoon!
5. Why not catch the sun with these sweetsun catchers?
6. Your kids can also make leaf people - hours of creative play!
7. Or make all kinds of uniquecrafts!
8. As Halloween approaches you can also make a mask out of leaves (it looks amazing)
9. You can also use them as templates to make cool bowls!
10. Or use them to make imprints and make pendants and other cool creations fromsalt dough.