2. Coloring pages are one of my specialities - so I do hope you will enjoy these simple bat coloring pages.
3. Why not make a minibat pinata? Fun!
4. Painting with hands is super fun! And you can easily make a hand print bat!
5. Don't want to mess up their hands? There's another way to make a hand print bat!
6. What about pom pom bats! Beyond adorable!
7. Another favourite crafting material is the paper roll (kitchen or toilet) and this is one cute tp paper craft!
9. And here is another fabulous tp bat craft!
10. 3 Dinosaurs always has super fun printable learning packs and she also has a great one about bats and spiders.
11. This one I absolutely love - make a flapping bat!
12. This time of the year is also great for observing these gorgeous animals.
13. It doesn't have to be Halloween for you to make and your kids to play with this awesome DIY costume.
14. If you have conquers around you why not give this craft a try?
15. Got Styrofoam balls? This is one awesomecraft project!
16. When you are all done with crafting and coloring why not cuddle up and enjoy a good read.