What You’ll Need
- eggs (just stating the obvious here 🙂
- white grits (white corn or wheat grits)
- egg white + sugar to make the glue
- white pipe cleaners for stands (optional but it works great!)
- you can also use googly eyes
So Let’s Do This Easter Activity!
If you do more than one layer chances are the grits will have some bumps or will be uneven here and there – if this is the case just tap the bumps with your fingers – it will even out nicely.
Let the eggs dry for a few minutes.
We think you might also like these.