Let’s craft something for the dad shall we? I’ve went through quite a few ideas for a Father’s day gift and it was hard to choose only 10 (there are so many great ideas out there) but here they are – all of them are kid friendly projects and all of them are dad approved!
- Mowing the lawn, making breakfast, giving up the remote control – everything on demand when dad uses one of the printable coupons he received on father’s day (there are pre-written and blank templates).
- A jar of home made cookies will bring a smile on anyone’s face and that’s why they make a great gift – if you make them tie shaped all the better.
- Have the kids make a beyond awesome nuts and bolts picture frame + while you’re at it why not make a unique picture too!
- Why not make a unique mug? Like “Hands off! Daddy’s coffee!” mug?
- Your kids can tell their dad her rocks! In a unique way with a You Rock Box!
- Every mom deserves a medal… A ton of them! But as this is Father’s day they can get one too ;). I love this gold medal craft and I’m sure your kids will too!
- We love to see dads cooking so why not make a unique apron?
- Sometimes a simple card is the most cherished gift – I’m in love with this monkey Father’s day card!
- We’re crazy about BBQ and BBQ sauce in this house so I will be making a batch of barbecue sauce! Your kids can make it too and this recipe also comes with a free printable BBQ sauce label for Father’s day!
- Neck tie key chain? Yes please!
We think you might also like these.