It’s time to start thinking about St. Patrick’s day activities and to find some inspiration I’ve browsed through a few cool blogs to find projects they are making or they have done in the past with their kids! And boy did I find some green and rainbow goodies!
- Well start with the most adorable little leprechaun hats from Meaningful Mama – kids will love making them but they’ll have even more fun posing with them once they are done!
- Next we have a project girls will go crazy about (boys will love it too!) – ST. Patricks Crown by B-inspred Mama!
- If your kids like rainbows this colorful activity is perfect for you – rainbow pain bleed art by Zing Zing Tree
- Another fun rainbow activity more than perfect for St. Patrick’s! Rainbow handprint in a pot by B-inspired Mama!
- Make mini pots of gold! You can also grab free printables to make this project perfect! Check it out at Club.ChicaCircle
- Let’s bring in some science shall we? I bet the kids will love checking out how cristals form while doing this Shamrock Crystal activity by Housing a Forest
- Kids will love making Leprechauns just like Reading Confetti did.
- Crazy for clovers? Be sure to check this paper project at Meaningful Mama
- Bubble wrap isn’t just for popping, you can also use it to make great crafts such as the rainbow I heart Crafty Things did.
- Last but not least a Leprechaun trap by B-inspired Mama
We think you might also like these.