In order of appearance on the photo collage I present these 10 great projects;
1. This has been one of my favourite projects and it just shows simple is the best! Check V-day Heart Binoculars
2. I love crafting with tissue paper and Crayon Box Chronicles takes it even a step further to make it both fun and educational for the kids - be sure to check how she does it - Tissue Paper Heart
3. What better project for a cat lover than making a Valentine Cat Mailbox?
4. Red Ted Art always surprises me with her creativity and it's no different with this gorgeous sweet flower project - you have to check what these are made from - Sweet V-day Flowers
5. Kids will have a kick making this one! Handprint Heart Tree Craft
6. These window clings will be fun to make both for kids and parents - there's a free printable stencil on the site but you can always improvise - DIY Window Cling
7. I love suncatchers so I'm featuring two - this is the first one Heart Suncatcher...
8. ...and this is the second one Easy Suncatcher
9. Store bought stamps are OK but nothing beats a a homemade one and this one is really easy to make (not to mention it's a huge hit with the kids!) Let's get stamping!
10. Nothing says romantic more than candles - DIY Candle Holders