2. Got toilet paper rolls? I know you do! Make a festive independence day bunting out of them!
3. Wear it like you mean it! Have the kids make a 4th of July shirt. It’s super easy and looks awesome!
4. What would we do without Uncle Sam? A must make project!
5. If your kids are into prinable activities they are going to love this 4th of July pack from 3Dinosaurs.
6. If you have small kids they are going to enjoy this rocket footprint project.
7. More printables! I created these Independence day activity printables exclusively for Kids activities blog. Be sure to get it!
8. Life instantly becomes more vibrant with ribbon rings.
9. Have you ever made wooden bracelets? These look so stylish!
10. We can’t have a proper celebration without rockets can we? These won’t turn into fireworks but they still look awesome – make paper roll rockets!
11. If your kids are into coloring they will enjoy these free printable patriotic coloring pages.
12. If you have a preschooler at home who is working on their scissor skills these scissor skills worksheets will be perfect.
We think you might also like these.