2. Next something for the little ones! They will love this ocean themed sensory bag.
3. We had a double birthday celebration last week and there are a few paper plates left over so this paper plate craft is something we'll be doing. Super fun!
4. The things you can do with your hand and finger prints are amazing! This mommy and me fish hand print art is a perfect example (psst there are many great hand print ideas on the website)
5. If you're going on a road trip and need something to keep the kids busy in the car these free printable ocean activities are spot on!
6. And if your kids love solving mazes they will go crazy about these ocean themed (and shaped) maze puzzles.
7. If it's super hot outside (or not, but this will be way more fun if it is) you just must do this frozen ocean animal rescue ice play.
8. You can easily create a miniature ocean. I am totally in love with this egg carton ocean craft.
9. And if you are like me - a egg carton box hoarder - you will love these ocean animal recycled crafts.
10. I really couldn't call this post a ocean animals crafts and activities for kids if I wouldn't include something with shells... To start creating shell magic you first need to paint them. Check these cool ways to paint sea shells.