* I’m a sucker for all things glitery so I’m in love with these mini glitter snow globes made by Hodge Podge Craft.
* If you have some play dough in your home why not use these Christmas play dough mats (there’s a snow globe one there) made by little oh me.
* Snow globes can be made from paper plates too – loving these Snowman waterless globes made by Glittering Muffins.
* Let’s talk about adorable now as these snow domes made by Childhood101 as just that – adorable!
* “Let it go”! If you know the lyrics I just know you have a “Frozen” super fan at home and they are going to love this Olaf snow globe by MollyMoo Crafts.
* You’ll love this snow globe made by Julie Ann Art too!
* You can also make a cute looking toilet paper roll snow globe like East Coast Mommy made!
* Lego’s are also great for making a pretty awesome Lego Snow Globe like Lemon Lime Adventures created.
* Why not make a DIY Glowing Snowglobe like Fun at Home with Kids made (kids are going to love this one!).
* Why not use fingertips to get super creative? Check this snowman globe project Crafty Morning made.
* If your Chrismas tree is still missing an ornament or two why not make a Snow Globe ornament? Diy Inspired really nailed them (plus they make a great fine motor practice)!
* These sticker snow globe jar craft is perfect for all ages! The Outlaw Mom.
* Last but not lease this snow globe idea by Rockabye Butterfly is just adorable.
We think you might also like these.