This ferociously sweet Dinosaur Printable Pack is perfect for kids in kindergarten and preschool.
I strongly believe worksheets for kids should be fun – coloring, cute characters and easy learning, well not learning but revising things that have been learned hands on!
This printable pack is perfect for some afternoon learning fun or to use in the classroom (be sure to laminate it so it can be used again and again)!
*this post contains affiliate links*
Dinosaur Printable Preschool and Kindergarten Pack
This pack has 8 pages!
- First there’s one coloring page – what better way to start learning than with a stress free coloring activity.
- Then we have a maze where kids have to help the dinosaur get to the carrot.
- Then there is a spot the object that’s different page with 4 rows of 4 dinosaurs where on in the row is different than others.
- It’s time to count! There are quite a few dinosaurs on the page but how many T-Rexes are there? Let’s count them!
- There’s also a pretty simple dinosaur dot to dot page.
- Next we have a color by numbers page.
- Do your kids love to spot the differences between two images? This pack has that too!
- The last page has a beginning letters activity – you might need to help your kids a bit here if they don’t recognize the dinosaurs (they are simple).
Get your free printable Dinosaur Worksheets for Preschool and Kindergarten here.
More fun Dinosaur printables for kids
Love to color?
I’ve got a bunch of awesome looking free printable dinosaur coloring pages waiting for you!
And to make things even more fun (and to give the brains a bit of a work out) you can also print this dinosaur memory game.
We think you might also like these.