There are so many fun facts about Bunnies!
Let’s learn with facts about rabbits for kids!
We all love them, they are fluffy and soft – but how much do you know about them? This list of fun facts will help your kids learn all sorts of cool stuff about bunnies. I’ve also made a free printable to help visualise what they will learn.
I am a sucker for these little furry animals, my grandma had them and I loved to pet them every time we visited (even after one of them accidentally bit me). They are just so cute! They are also a fairly popular pet and friends that have them say they make a fun pet.
Let’s learn about this furry mammal!
Rabbit Facts for Kids
10 Fun Rabbit Facts
- A female rabbit is called a doe.
- A baby rabbit is called a kitten or a kit.
- Male rabbit is called a buck.
- All rabbits except cottontail live underground.
- They live in groups.
- They have 5 toes on their front paws and only 4 on their back paws.
- Their ears can be more than 10 inches long.
- Rabbits sleep with their eyes open.
- More than half of the world rabbit population lives in North America.
Rabbit Facts for Kids With Free Printables
Free Printable PDF with Rabbit Facts
Reading the facts is one thing (and it can be sufficient if your kid is a reading type) but visualising things can be even better. That’s why I’ve created this fun printable with all the facts illustrated to help kids “learn” about them.