There are so many interesting facts about this planet!
Let’s learn with facts about Neptune for kids!
We went through the solar system facts for kids the other day and now it’s time to take a closer look at the 8th (and now since Pluto is no longer a planet the last) planet in our solar system.
As most other planets this “little” ice giant got it’s name after a Roman good (like most planets in our system) of the sea (you know the grandfather of King Titan, Ariel’s father).
Let’s learn something the last planet in our solar system shall we?
Neptune Facts for Kids
Fun Planet Neptune Facts
- It was the first planet that was found with the help of mathematical prediction.
- It has rings like Saturn and Uranus.
- It is a very windy planet.
- It orbits the sun in about 165 years.
- It has at least 14 moons (the largest is called Triton).
- It has an atmosphere.
Fun Neptune Facts for Kids With Free Printables
Free Printable PDF with Neptune Facts
Reading the facts is one thing (and it can be sufficient if your kid is a reading type) but visualising things can be even better. That’s why I’ve created this fun printable with all the facts illustrated to help kids “learn” about them.