These Letter N Tracing Worksheets are perfect for your preschoolers or kindergarteners to practice their handwriting.
Dive into learning how to write the letter N.
*this post contains affiliate links*
Your preschoolers or kindergarteners are probably familiar with the letter already and can identify it on their own by now, but can they write it down?
Letter N Tracing Worksheets
Print this set of letter tracing worksheets and let them practice. When it comes to writing, practice makes perfect.
In this set of handwriting worksheets, kids will be able to practice both a capital N and a lowercase one, each on a separate sheet.
Both of the worksheets are structured in the same way and include:
- a guide showing the kids the proper way to write the letter.
With numbered arrows, your kids will quickly see where to position their crayons or markers and in which direction their lines should go.
- a big image to color in that will warm up their hands before they move on to tracing the actual letter,
- 3 rows of letter tracing,
- one row without letters to trace where kids can try their hand at independent writing,
- an outlined letter which kids can either color in or trace inside the shape with a highlight marker or crayons,
- and a smaller image to color in and either the word note or narwhal to trace.
Use this set individually (we do recommend you laminate them) or bind them together with other letters of the alphabet into one big practical alphabet workbook.
Get your Letter N Tracing Worksheets here.
A few more letters of the alphabet
Resources you will love: