This Garden Printable Pack is perfect for kids in kindergarten and preschool.
When the weather is nice be sure to go out and have some fun in the real garden – there’s a ton of awesome things to be learned in the garden.
For the rainy days though these free printable worksheets will be just the thing!
*this post contains affiliate links*
Garden Printable Preschool and Kindergarten Pack
This pack has 20 pages!
- There are 4 pages where kids have to trace the letters (vegetables)
- 4 pages that ask the kids to draw different garden related things – something for their creativity!
- 2 pages where kids have to color a certain number of vegetables
- 2 pages where kids have to count different kinds of vegetables and write down the answer
- 2 pages with 4 counting clipping cards on each – kids have to count the vegetables and other garden related objects and mark the correct answer
- 2 pages with 4 beginning letter clipping cards
- 2 pages with scissor practice (or tracing exercise)
- 1 page with same/different exercise
- 1 page with a maze to solve
Get your free printable Garden Worksheets for Preschool and Kindergarten here.