Sweet Animal Printables to Keep the Kids Busy
This sweet printable animal puzzle busy bag let’s kids mix and match different parts of animals – either making animals as they should be or creating weird and funky new animals (they can even name the new creations – like “liozebradile” – lion, zebra and crocodile!).
They can also use these as a memory game where they have to match the front end of the animal with the back one (or match all 3 parts)!
Let’s have some learning fun!
*this post contains affiliate links*
Printable Animal Puzzles
This is my first attempt at making these puzzles and I think they turned out pretty nicely (can’t wait to add more animals to the mix!).
For now there are 6 different animals (lion, zebra, tiger, dolphin, horse and crocodile) each of them has 3 pieces (front, middle and back) so there are a lot of fun combinations to be made!
Your kids can also just use the front and the back to make smaller (baby animals).
You could print these on thicker paper to make them last longer or (and I recommend this more) you could laminate them and make them super durable (not to mention making them spill prof).
*We Have Many Many More*
More Great Busy Bag Ideas
This post is a part of Busy Bag Blog Hop so be sure to check all other awesome ideas!
Check out the other creative preschool busy bags from this talented group of kid bloggers. From left to right:
- LEGO Patterns Busy Box // Mama.Papa.Bubba.
- Printable Animal Puzzles // Itsy Bitsy Fun
- Free Letter Tracing Roads // Playdough to Plato
- 5 Easy Bottle Cap Busy Bags for Tiny Tots // Best Toys for Toddlers
- Brown Bear Lacing Busy Bag // Preschool Inspirations
- DIY Car Track Busy Bag // Adventures of Adam
- Three Pretend Play Busy Bags // Lalymom
- How to Make Busy Bags: Thrift Shop Finds // ALLterNATIVElearning
- Apple Counting Busy Bag // Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Counting Caterpillar Busy Bag // Powerful Mothering
More fun animal printables for kids
If you want more mix and match action be sure to check the dinosaur memory game – it’s perfect for keeping their brains sharp.
If you’re looking for fun activities keep the kids busy during road trips (or any other time ha!) also check the printable ocean activity book.
We think you might also like these.