We don’t have a pool (boo!) but we still love pool noodles as there are so many awesome activities you can do with them outside and in the water.
Confession: I’ve lived under a rock for a long time when it comes to these as none of the local stores had them. When I looked for them online they were super expensive (makes sense as they are probably pretty hard to ship) so I always assumed they cost a lot. Until they opened a dollar store a few years back and to my pleasant surprise there they were.
- Make a pirate raft! This is one of the most awesome noodle pool projects I have ever seen! Sadly for me it does require a pool.
- Water activity without pool? Yes! Make a pool noodle waterfall!
- Tried and true pool noodle pom pom shooters! Expect lots of screams of joy!
- Why not make super fun and cooling train tracks?
- Make a marble run.
- Obstacle run will be perfect for an active afternoon.
- Play a game of ring toss.
- Your kids will be able to have a super fun race with foam horses.
- It’s time for car wash! Yeah!
- Balloons and noodles scream fun! And it sure is – do check out this game!