Christmas Activities and Printables
* If your preschooler is a music lover (and I haven't met one that wouldn't be) they're going to love this Christmas rhythm game by Let's Play Music.
* What's more hands on than hand print art? You're going to love this hand print tree by Fun Handprint Art.
* If you've got some chalk left over from the summer you need to make this Christmas Light Chalk Art like Buggy and Buddy did.
* If you have a light table at your home be sure to use it for some festive light table play and My Moundaine and Miracolous Life shares some great ideas!
* Let's do some learning too! Your kids are going to enjoy this Nutcracker unit made by Every Star is Different.
* This printable snowman activity by Hodge Podge will keep them busy for a while.
* Why not make your own DIY festive erasers! It can be done and it is fun so do check how Left Brain Craft Brain did it!
* If you're kids are into dramatic play why not print these Christmas masks and let them have some fun!
* We shouldn't forget the snowman! This snowman craft by Sand in My Toes is just adorable.
Fun Wreaths to Make
* If you're looking for something even simpler check thisChristmas wreath craft from The Jenny Evolution (perfect for even the smallest hands!)
* Once you're done with gift unwrapping or if you have any spare bows left do make this paper plate bow wreath from Kids Stuff World.
* Last but not least this paper plate wreath from Crafts on Sea will keep them entertained for a while!
* Preschoolers will love to make these Christmas Tree Cards shared by Messy Little Monsters.
* Or theseCollage Cards shared by Creative Family Fun.
* And once they are done with making their cards it's time to make a special Santa's mailbox like Sunny Day Family made to make sure all cards (including the letter to Santa) get to their destinations.
Decorations and Crafts
* I'm just loving this simple giant gingerbread man craft made by Artsy Momma - it makes a great door decor.
* You can easily make super sweet and easy Christmas bunting just like Creative Family Fun did.
* Or make this lovely Christmas tree for the small kids to decorate (and do check all other fun activities) by Adventures of Adam.
* We can't have a preschool crafts and activities roundup without toilet paper roll crafts so be sure to check this easy to do reindeer paper roll craft by The Preschool Toolbox Blog.