Whether you are crafting for Easter or you just feel like it chick crafts are immense fun. They are puffy and sweet and impossible to resist!
To honor the little fuzzy balls here’s a round up of chick activities for kids and simple crafts using all kinds of materials – egg cartons, paper, feathers, paper tubes…
- Rocking Chick – My Little 3 and Me shares her template with a simple tutorial on how to make a rocking chick. Kids will love making it and later on pushing it to watch it rock.
- Paper Mache / Egg Cartoon / Hand Print Art – you’ll have lots of fun creating this ball of yellow.
- Tennis Ball Chick – You’ll find a tutorial on how to transform your regular tennis ball into a cute little chick on Spoonful.
- Fingerprint Chicks Card – this one is beyond cute – made by Red Ted Art
- Hand Prints Chick is another simple activity younger kids will love making.
- Footprints Art why limit yourself on hands when footsies are just waiting to get creative!
- Paper Roll Craft – this is one of our favourite crafting materials and if you want to know why you should check this project as it turned out super adorable.
- Potato Stamps
- Cork Stamps
- Chick Bouquet – well technically it’s a duck one but if you make a different beak you’ve got your chick!
- Chick Puppets
- Sing a Song with Chick Puppets Activity from Let’s Play Music will fill your house with a song of joy.
- Paper Plate Chick A Bit Differently – you’re going to love this project from Sassy Dealz
- Fuzzy Easter Egg – if you still need to dye your Easter eggs this technique is a must try!
- Grow Chick Shaped Crystals – science and fun!
- Math Activities – this is a super fun activity well worth a look!
- Wreath this one needs a bit more patience so it’s suitable for older kids (or kids at heart hint, hint).