2. Next we have a awesome hanging bat craft made by Buggy and Buddy.
3. Another cool animal that’s a must for Halloween is an owl and these toilet paper roll owls are just adorable.
4. Want more owls? These are a bit different and pretty awesome – check the doodle owls made by Red Ted Art.
5. And here is another take at tp paper bat by Filth Wizardly.
6. We must not forget about black cats! This lovely cat craft by Crafty Morning is just perfect.
7. It’s time to bring some monsters to the mix. First we have a fun mummy craft by Creative Family Fun.
8. And here is another approach on making the paper roll mummies by Glittering Muffins.
9. Now this is a monster and animal mix from our site – fish skeleton toilet paper roll craft. Spooky!
10. More monsters! This monster bunch is made by Red Ted Art.
11. And these super spooky and colorful monster crafts are made by Crafts by Amanda.
12. Also these monster crafts by Artsy Moma are super sweet (in a spooky way that is).
13. Not a 100% Halloweeny as it’s about robots this craft by Hand Made Kids Art is just awesome.
14. Must not forget pumpkins! This pumpkin lantern made by Crafty Morning is super sweet.
15. Not technically a paper roll craft as you will need a whole roll of paper to do this pumpkin Halloween game by B-inspired Mama.
16. As dinosaurs are always popular this dinosaur skeleton craft made by Your Modern Family should be a hit!
17. And another adorable take on Halloween bats by Mollymoo Crafts.
And there you have it! A ton of adorable craft projects to do by yourself (as some are just too darn cute to resist) or with your kids. Now let’s get crafting!